Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Algalita reports about Garbage Patch

You became familiar with "Garbage Patch" after watching the video, "Sailing the Great Pacific Garbage Patch" that I posted on this website in September.
It's now on the front page of today's Daily Breeze!!!
http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_13502831#
The Algalita ship has just returned from the North Pacific Subtropical Gyres aka "Garbage Patch" and the Capt. Charles Moore is reporting how scary the reality is.

Dear my zombies. I am sooooo proud of you! You are the ones who guide other people to realize what is going on in the ocean. You are the leaders of our community and save our planet.
I thank each of you everyday for joining me to dance! How exciting is it to build such a great team of zombies in just two months!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Akiko Kanna Jones

No comments: